Tuesday 6 May 2008

Bruce saw her naked once.


I just love France, they have beautiful women and a beautiful electronic scene. And thats where i discovered Double Dragon. Not literally in France but i guess you could call it the 'myspace version'. I love songs that remind me of a place and time, and Double Dragons song 'Melodrame' does just that. It takes me back to my imaginary eighties days (if i had lived though the 80's) at college, senior year. The picture above isn't one of mine but lets just imagine that i was in that class (I'm not in the photo because i was taking the photo) and i would've been best friends with that chubby dude on the far left whose name could've been Bruce. Ah yeah, used to tell the funniest jokes that kid. We used to always get picked on by those 4 bullies at the back, total rough heads they were. And finally you see that foxy blonde on the far right up on Todds shoulders, yep me and Bruce saw her naked once. Good Times.








No comments: