Monday 5 May 2008

Where we ridin...........?


I was just doing my daily browse through Myspace and came across this catchy party fun boppin' band from sunny Queensland. They remind me of Melbourne's Gameboy/Gamegirl, however, BMX are a band totally inspired by the '84 classic film 'BMX Bandits'. BMX's sound is so distinctively 80's that when you listen to their song 'Theme To BMX' you'll want to put on that old racing suit you've had at the bottom of your cupboard for 30 years and hop on your old blue BMX on a nice sunny day with blue sky's and pop a few wheelies on the way to my house.
And when you get there, you'll tip the bike upside down on my lush green lawn to make a few adjustments and admire your wonderful wheels while i bring out red cordial in colored plastic cups. Those were the days...........

No comments: