Monday 2 June 2008

I'm Falling In Love


I had a weird dream the other night. I was boppin up and down to a tune by A Flock Of Seagulls called Space Age Love Song in some kind of club during the 80's. There were people everywhere, neon lights, smoke machines and balloons above the ceiling, it was spectacular. However, while i was dancing around, this really beautiful girl with curly boofed up brown hair, wearing high tight stressed denim caught my eye. We made eye contact and to my surprise she was touching her herself. I was definitely aroused. So i slowly walked up to this fine looking female and as it so happens we started passionately kissing. It seemed so real too.
Then i woke up and needed to go to the toilet..............
What a classic song.









Space Age Love Song - A Flock Of Seagulls

No comments: